Welcome to the new web page for the Molecular Ferroelectrics research group. While our web pages are under major
renovation, here is a little information about us.
- I am the group leader, advisor, and task master. I have been at UNL since Harald V became King of Norway.
- Graduate Research Assistants Shashi Poddar, Jingfeng Song, and Om Goit, are hard at work in the laboratory and dreaming of the day when they, too will be called Doctor. Sometimes they listen to my wise advice.
- Undergraduate Research Assistants Mitchell Schmidt and Andy He carry heavy class loads, work in the lab, and earn high grades. How do they do it all?
- Our laboratory is located in 337 Jorgensen Hall.
- My office is 310F Jorgensen Hall
- I am currently Teaching Astronomy 103 (Fall 2014)
That is all, for now. In the mean time, you can visit the far more informative web pages through the links below.
Stephen Ducharme, Professor