Welcome to the new web page for the Molecular Ferroelectrics research group. While our web pages are under major
renovation, here is a little information about us.
- I am the group leader, advisor, and task master. I have been at UNL since Harald V became King of Norway.
- Graduate Research Assistants Shashi Poddar, Jingfeng Song, and Om Goit, are hard at work in the laboratory and dreaming of the day when they, too will be called Doctor. Sometimes they listen to my wise advice.
- Undergraduate Research Assistant Mitchell Schmidt carries a heavy class load, works in the lab, and earns high grades. How does he do it all?
- Our laboratory is located in 337 Jorgensen Hall.
- My office is 310F Jorgensen Hall
- I am currently working on research proposals and papers, and on a redesign of our Introductory Physics for the Life Sciences (IPLS) courses.
That is all, for now. In the mean time, you can visit the far more informative web pages through the links below.
Stephen Ducharme, Professor