Math Library Staff
Nicole Laughlin, Operations Supervisor
Course Reserves Contact>
How to get to the Math Library using the Elevators
Handicap access with automatic doors:
- Enter Avery Hall through south doors (one outer, one inner).
- Access elevator by taking door immediately to the right.
- Press "2" to access the first floor.
- Take a right, follow the hallway to the stairs (there is a left and right turn in the middle) turn left.
- Elevator is the second to the left.
- Press "B" for basement.
- Take two quick right turns, follow hallway to the end (there's a left and right turn in the middle).
Handicap access without automatic doors:
Enter using the ramp on the northwest side of the building.
Computers & Software
- 3 PCs - 1 station with a small flatbed scanner
- Software includes MatLab, Adobe, and GIS
Places to Study
Tables and booths are located throughout the Math Library. A small group study room is also available on a first come, first served basis.
Find more places to study in other Libraries locations and on campus.
Computer Science Manuals
The premier on-demand digital library providing technology, digital media, and business books and videos online to academic and library users.