We are excited to announce that the 2021 Symposium on Substance Use Research will be co-hosted by:
- the Rural Drug Addiction Research (RDAR) COBRE
- the COBRE on Opioids and Overdose
- the West Virginia Clinical and Translational Science Institute (WVCTSI)
- the West Virginia INBRE (WV-INBRE) at Marshall University
- the COBRE Center for Addiction and Disease Risk Exacerbation (CADRE) at Brown University
The symposium will be held virtually from November 9-11, 2021. The digital format will include two to three daily presentation sessions and networking activities throughout the week to accomodate various schedules. Registration does not require attendance at all events, and registrants will be able to choose relevant online sessions sent from symposium communications prior to participation.
We are excited to continue leveraging research, knowledge, and insight on substance use from across the country. We hope to see you there!Please visit our main symposium webpage for updates on the agenda.
Monday, October 11, 2021 by Kim Gocchi Carrasco