- Paige Juhnke is an education coordinator at Postural Restoration Institute in Lincoln.
- Aaron Krienert has joined The Beacon-Observer in Elm Creek, Neb., as a sports reporter.
- Emily Latka is working as an associate producer for The Talk on CBS. She lives in Studio City, Calif.
- Lacey Mason has joined wtop.com (103.5 FM) as the digital overnight editor in Washington, D.C.
- Sara Nelson is working as an account coordinator at OBI Creative in Omaha, Neb.
- Emily Sears is a marketing intern at the Nebraska State Education Association in Lincoln.
- Sarah Smith joined the Nebraska Alumni Association staff as assistant director of communications. She will produce videos and write for print and electronic publications.
- Laura Sweet has joined the Civic Center of Greater Des Moines as the vice president and chief operating officer.
- Teonne Wright is a graphic communication arts and design adjunct faculty at Metropolitan Community College in Omaha.
- Sarah Burnham has joined State Farm Insurance as an auto claim representative in Lincoln.
- Nicole (Manske) Noren has joined Kiewit as an external affairs communication specialist in Omaha, Neb.
- Andrew Oâ€™Neill is an associate account manager for search marketing at Yahoo! in Lincoln.
- Alina Selyukh is working as a correspondent at Thomson Reuters in Washington, D.C.
- Katie Steiner has joined Austin Community College in Austin, Texas, as a public relations associate.
- Tyler Thomas has been promoted to associate interactive manager at Swanson Russell Associates in Lincoln.
- Brian Blackwell is the marketing director at the Louisiana Baptist Message newspaper in Alexandria, La.
- Michele Kaiserman is an associate executive at Mechanical Contractors Association of Omaha.
- Troy Bell is an account supervisor at Translation LLC in New York, N.Y.
- Cassie Helming has joined the Palmer Group as an accounting specialist in Des Moines, Iowa.
- Drew Philippi is the new owner of Landscape Curbing of Lincoln.
- Alyssa Schukar was recognized by the Nebraska Game and Parks Commission in March for her help with covering the February capture of Canadian bighorn sheep and their release in Nebraska.
- Ryan Gager is working as a summer camp instructor sat Colorado Tennis Management in Denver, Colo.
- Van Jensen is the director of publications at Georgia Tech Alumni Association in Atlanta, Ga.
- Jennifer Schultz is the marketing director and project manager at TELCOR in Lincoln.
- Patrick Smith is working at the Omaha World-Herald as a digital journalist in Omaha.
- Melanie Sidwell is working as the alumni relations and communications coordinator at Leeds School of Business at the University of Colorado Boulder in the Denver area.
- Gina Dvorak is the multimedia editor for The San Bernardino County Sun in San Bernardino, Calif.
- Christian Bryer Zoucha is the director of client relations at Kenexa in Lincoln.
- Eric Martin participated in a panel at South by Southwest, a music, film and interactive festival in Austin, Texas. He is an interactive media specialist at Native American Public Telecommunications (NAPT) in Lincoln.
- Melissa (Dunne) Namala is working as a graphic designer for Boys Town in Omaha, Neb.
- Kelley Peterson has earned a national marketing certification from the American Marketing Association. She is the creative director for Wineman Communications Group in Lincoln.
- Anne Leonard is the managing editor at HIS in the Houston, Texas area. She is promoting a memoir to literary agents and is hoping to find a publisher.
CoJMC alumni have been profiled in the Nebraska Magazine. Read one or all of the dozens of stories available for free.
- Greg Andersen, '90
- Chery Griffin, '75
- Kevin Kugler, '94
- Trudy Lieberman, '68
- Marjie Lundstrom, '78
- Shirley Maly, '54
- Cindy McCaffrey, '80
- T.J. Montemer, '07
- Jane Olson, '64
- Juanita Page, '04
- Jerry Renaud, '75
- Tim Siedell, '91
- Josh Swartzlander, '08
- Bob Thacker, '70
- Sriyani Tidball, '72
- Matt Waite, '97
- Kirstin Wilder, '89
- Jeff Zeleny, '96
See Jeff on YouTube
- Logan Meier, â€™09, and Emily Bucci, April 28, 2012.
George Miller, â€™48, Plattsmouth, Neb., March 11, 2012.