- Introduction to the ECAP Guide
- 1: What is ECAP?
- 2: Evaluating Community Readiness
- 3: Implementing the ECAP Process
- 4: Discovery Tool
- 5: Community Conversations
- 6: ECAP Characteristics
- 7: Techniques for Community Engagement
- 8: Maintaining Momentum and Capturing Impact
- 9: Resources
Documenting the Process
Documenting the ProcessEach community conversation and the results of the discovery tool should be available for the community to be engaged join in the process. By documenting the process, individuals will know the decisions being made, see where they fit and this can help to maintain the momentum.
Key actions/conclusions should be documented. show examples from Gage County/Ashland with permission. Community members can participate fully when an external facilitator documents the process.