Updates made November 16
- Feeds module added and made available. Allows more customization than the basic Aggregator module. See the Feeds module guide page for a sample walkthrough of setting it up.
- Site Admin now have access to a Purge Varnish button on yousite.unl.edu/admin/config/development/performance that allows clearing of the Varnish performance cache at the individual site level. This is useful as a backup step to clear any page caching issues that might occur when using things such as include statements.
- An issue was solved related to automatic cache clearing on sites that begin with http://www.unl.edu/
- Additional tokens are available in the webform module to include field keys in the email. (safe_key and email_safe_key)
- Additional back-end bug fixes and improvements.